Share |

Morgellons and Other Itchy Skin Parasites That Doctors Don't Know About

I contacted the itchy skin parasites Morelos in 1994. When I pulled the vines pine in my garden a cloud of dust hovered over me. I cared little for her and later I took a hot shower. Two or three days later, while visiting my mother, my partner and I noticed severe itching. Only after a hot bath on what they find relief. 

The relief is only temporary was returned in the hours and the itching within a day or itching accompanied by an intense feeling of biting. 
Hell began in the same way, that was the doctor who prescribed the Eremite and then apply it, we were with, and I thought it was healed. But back within four days of hell and itchy bite. 

He soon came to know that itchy skin parasites, infected clothing, bedding and home.
He was an incarnation of fear was everywhere and did not know where all finished. I've heard on the Internet, such as diatomaceous earth kill everything. We have found small flying insects, mites, while flying over the house and assumed it had something to do with our situation, and adequate relief by the use of diatomaceous earth provided. 

Soon, our beds and wash all the clothes she was wearing was our daily bath with burns over two to three times per day. 
Each OTC product that has little relief sought. This led to more doctor visits. Even with bite wounds, open wounds, skin rashes and the doctor was perplexed. 

Over time, my friend has moved and got rid of skin parasites itchy hands and a product called liquid ice bath. 
The product has never helped, and the ice bath was too much to ask of my body, so he never did. Instead, he found relief with massive doses of garlic on a daily basis. 

My life was caused by parasites of the skin with itching that I was accepted Morelos controlled. 
Suicide was an idea that amused me, as I never thought they will go to the relief of the garlic over time disappeared. 

With the invention of the word Morelos in 2002, almost everyone with severe itching of the skin on the search for solutions on the Internet means that everything they had Morelos. 
For those of us diagnosed as delusional, were it was something to hang your hat. 

What saved me was the advice of a friend who suggested I look into an electrical connection. 
No garlic eventually discovered through the process of eliminating foods that trigger the itchy skin parasites and other foods that bring them into remission. Since the king was on the mental health of Morelos or itchy skin parasite called me save the king Diet. And over the years he brought mental health to hundreds of other victims. 

Around 2004 I heard about a guy who said it was a joke and we were all suffering from Morelos stercoralis is a nematode with which he was diagnosed. And you know what? 
My blood tested positive stercoralis. His statement makes sense, because I never fluorescent fibers, which had to be typical for Morelos. 

Suffering with another person under itchy skin parasites I found Collembola, also known as spring tails. 
They are invisible and seems over the ankle and probably had a lot of what happens. 

Instead of saying that Morelos is a delusion, it became clear that there are several skin parasites that have similar symptoms itchy itching biting and cutting the skin and the good news is that the regime of King worked for all three. 
With the ability to get in touch with hundreds of other victims to be learned about the three types of parasites. 
I also have several physicians who treated patients consulted Morelos Lyme disease, also detect a protozoan infection and ultimately in a book all incoming e-mail to disinfection protocols and bathing, feeding and alternative medical approaches published. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...